Check Your Voter Registration
For security, the Voter Lookup uses the exact data you provided when you registered to vote. If you are unsure how you registered - for example, whether you used a middle initial - you may need to try again.
When checking your voter registration, make sure to:
- Enter your first name. (Tip: It will be in the Voter Lookup exactly as you registered your name. If you type "Susan B." in the First Name box, but are registered as "Susan," the Voter Lookup may not locate your registration. You may have to re-try.)
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your house number.
- Enter the name of your street WITHOUT including the street type (Drive, Avenue, Street, etc.).
- Enter your birth date.
- Select your county from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "I'm not a robot" check box and click "Submit."
- If you have a non-standard address such as a rural route, you will need to contact your Local Election Authority instead of using this lookup.